Water Damage Restoration
A water event can happen fast and quickly escalate, causing significant damage to your home. Did you just discover a leak in your roof or a broken pipe and subsequent water damage? Take a look at these tips on how to deal with this situation.
What to Do After You Discover Water Damage
- Remain calm so you can think clearly.
- Shut off the water main or any source of the water to prevent further damage.
- Place a bucket under any leaks if water is still coming in.
- Shut off the electrical breaker in the water-damaged area before you unplug or remove any electrical devices.
- Put foil under furniture legs to prevent contact with carpet and further staining.
- Lift curtains away from wet carpet and remove all other objects in contact with carpet that could cause stains.
- Remove objects like paintings and décor from wet walls.
- Open doors and windows to dry out a wet interior.
- Get professional help as quickly as possible to prevent further and permanent damage. Our professionals at Austin All Roof are prepared to act quickly to save the integrity of your home.
- Call your insurance company and report your losses as soon as possible.
Getting Professional Help
After you’ve taken the necessary precautions to prevent further water damage, Austin All Roof will take it from there. With 23 years of experience, you can confidently entrust your home to our capable hands. We are prepared to clean up water damage to your home and belongings and restore them to good use. We provide several different services, including:
- Mold Removal – Mold can compromise the structural integrity of your home. If you find mold resulting from water damage or suspect it, we will find it, treat it, and do a complete water damage remediation.
- Odor Removal – Lingering odors from water damage are hard to ignore. We do a complete odor removal service to ensure your home is a safe place to live and breathe in.
- Home Reconstruction – We’re here to handle the heavy stuff for you. We clean up the damage through debris and water removal, thoroughly drying, and completely reconstructing the damaged area.
- Tarp-Over Services – If your roof takes a few days to repair, we offer a full roof tarp covering service to protect you and your family from the elements while we take care of the rest.
- Contents Pack-Out Services – If your home’s contents are damaged, we will carefully pack and remove them from your house for prompt and thorough cleaning and restoration.
Why Choose Austin All Roof?
When it comes to water damage, we’ve seen it all – leaky roofs, natural disasters, and storm drainage backups are just a few common causes of water damage. Our expert team is fully-equipped to handle your clean-up and restoration needs in a caring and respectful manner. We understand that your home should be a safe place, and we’re committed to returning it to that same comfortable and safe state for you and your family.